Several development projects are awaiting funding. Some require on-site visits in various settings around the world and others can be accomplished by electronic means.
This ministry is an approved "Global Ministries Center (GMC) Specialized Assignment Project" which attracts 10% credit for Nazarene Churches and for those who wish their church to receive 10% credit. Churches which need to direct monies directly through the GMC should follow these instructions:
Money should be sent to the General Treasurer with notation that it is for the GM Education Development Fund. The account number is: AMS1015. If this number is written on the check, it will be deposited into the proper GM Education Development account.
Current Projects (We need ministry partners who will contribute occasionally or regularly toward underwriting this mission ministry for both education and speaking ministries):
- Apply to the Greatest Ministry Need in this section or see projects below if you wish to give to a specific project. Thanks so much for your support:
- 2 Day Workshops for Teacher Level Development in Developing Colleges or Seminaries in Mission Areas: Air Fare for Dr. Woodruff to attend the seminars which he will lead (3 needed: one at $600, one at $1,200 and one at $1,850)
- Request for Materials to be Published for Assisting Teacher and Leadership Development:
20 booklet titles requested at $500 per title.
- Consultation, leadership and development of a 5-year strategic plan for theological seminary which serves Asia, the Pacific and many other world areas - serves many denominations. Development costs $12,000. Travel for consultation and development $2,500.
- Spiritual emphasis weeks and weekends at colleges, seminaries and churches: Travel and other expenses per event: $500 to $1,000.
- Government negotiation on accrediation in Africa: Costs including travel $3,500.
- Video conference classroom sponsorship for small centers: $400 per center.
- Video conference classroom sponsorship for mid-size centers: $4,000 per center.
- Video conference classroom sponsorship for large mission field seminary or college center: $10,000 per center.
Special Thanks to:
- The Helstrom Foundation (seed funding)
- International Board of Education
- Nazarene Theological Seminary
- Asia Pacific Region Church of the Nazarene
- Asia Pacific Nazarene Theological Seminary
- Oregon Pacific District Nazarene Missions International